The JMC and Management Office team are currently looking into the options for the long term use of this space .
The cafe premises are currently being cleared and Villa Wangsamas JMB are now sourcing operators to run the a food (cafeteria) business at the premises located at Clubhouse Level 1.
Two tender notices have been placed in The Star and Harian Metro and these should appear early next week.
The Management also invites any residents whom are in the mentioned business with a good track record, have finance ability and trade capability to participate in our tender exercise.
Residents who keen to participle may view the premises by making an appointment with the Management Office prior to their visit.
Tender Open Date: 21/10/13 (Monday)
Tender Close Date: 8/11/13 (Friday)
- The submission of tender documentation must reach the Management Office by 12:00 noon on Friday 8th November 2013
- Tenderer must include in their tender document, their operator license, business proposal/approach/concept, franchising business from others (if any), number of staff etc.
- Tenderer's are advised that the business will be restricted to Villa Wangsamas residents only
- Fixation of the rental is determined by the highest bid offered by the tenderer
- The successful tenderer is reminded to obtain all relevant licenses and insurance from the Local Authorities before attempting to operate
- No staff are permitted to reside or stay overnight in the business at any time
- All food must be Halal
Please contact the management office for further information.