Friday, October 21, 2011

20/10/11 Debtors Update

The management office are currently in the process of issuing letters of demand to all defaulters. As you can see from the list getting people to pay is slow progress but the JMC and the Management Office are determined to tackle the issue.

The action plan has already been published and the first batch of defaulters to be denied access to common services will take place next week.

The updated list is available here: 17/10/10 List of debtors by block

3 comments:

  1. I'll appear in this list not because I have outstanding account but because the management office fails to update its record. I'm one of those who pays on time thru GIRO to the CIMB account. In fact, I duly send complete details of the transactions to vwangsamas@gmail.com every month but now I have 2 months (soon to be 3 months) outstanding!!! Don't you check your email account???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check the the JMC email box almost every day however the one you refer to is the management office email address.

    Please can you forward your last email to vwm.jmc@gmail.com and I'll follow up on why you are still on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, thank u for ur attention. someone has already responded to my email.

    ReplyDelete