To help ensure that the gym is used correctly a guard will be stationed at the clubhouse to help monitor the gym,
Post reopening the following rules will be effective.
Gymnasium rules and regulations (effective 10th Sept,2013)
- The gym is strictly for residents only who are 18 years and above.
- Children are strictly prohibited in the gym.
- All gym users are required to comply with the gym rules. The management reserves the right to refuse a person entry into the gym and / or if the person is already in the gym, to prohibit the person from further usage of the gym.
- Gym users should refrain from talking loudly or indulging in noisy activities that may annoy other users.
- All gym users must observe the instructions and safety precautions pertaining to the use of the exercise equipment. Gym users will be held responsible for any damage caused to the equipment by them.
- All gym users must be properly attired with sports shoes and must bring their own towel ( those without towel will not be allowed into the gym)
- Do not hog the machines, Cardio machines are restricted to 20 minutes at peak hours. All equipment shall be shared among gym users at all time.
- No equipment shall be removed from the gym. Theft cases will be referred to
- the police.
- No smoking, alcohol or eating is allowed within the entire compound of the gym.
- Usage of the gym is at your own risk, the management shall not be liable for any death or personal injury, arising from the use of the gym.