Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Additional parking spaces for rental

The management office has 5 more spaces JMB spaces for rental on level P2 sandwiched between Block C & D. The bays no are 637, 638, 639, 640 & 645 for RM120 per month and subject to the same conditions as those previously rented out.

The spaces come with an offical sticker and access card.

Please contact the management office during office hours and please note that these are available on a first come, first served basis.

At the upcoming AGM JMB members will be able decide whether to allow any more visitors spaces to be rented out.

5 comments:

  1. Dear owners of villawangsamas, i am looking for extra car park bay near block J. If anyone has any pls contact me at 0122888355. Tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear owners, I have a car park for rent at Tower A , P3. If anyone is interested, please contact me at 0164112538. Tq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear owners, I live in Tower G. If any of you have a parking in the same block to rent out, kindly contact me at 016 36 111 80. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear owners, I live in Block H. If any of you have a parking in the same/near block to rent out, kindly contact me at 0113 298 1111. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete