Saturday, March 7, 2015

Car/Motorcycle Sticker FAQ

Why do I need to renew/new application of Car/Motorcycle sticker?
Car/Motorcycle sticker is to identify whether you are the rightful owner of the bay you have parked in.

Why do I need to enter as a visitor when I forget my card if I have a sticker?
Each has its own separate function with the Card solely used to open the car barrier gate and the car sticker is for car parking lot identification.   You will still have to register as a visitor at the Guardhouse if you enter not using an access card.

How much do I need to pay for a Car/Motorcycle sticker?
It is Free of Charge during the distribution exercise period from 2nd March 2015 to 3rd May 2015. A sum of RM10.00 is chargeable after this period i.e. from 4th May 2015 onwards.

How many car stickers can I apply?
It depends on the number of car park lots you have, for e.g. if you have 2 car park lots, you will be entitled for 2 car stickers.

How many motorcycle stickers can I apply?
It depends on the number of motorcycles you have as long as you can show proof of ownership of those motorcycles.

Do I need to display Car/Motorcycle sticker whilst parking in the car park bay?
Yes, the Car/Motorcycle sticker must be displayed prominently for Security reasons, e.g. if your car alarm goes off or your vehicle is parked in the wrong bay, our Security can identify the vehicle ownership & inform you immediately.

What happens if I don’t display the sticker?
Security will serve a reminder notice on your car windscreen reminding you to display the sticker.  Should you fail to display the sticker the day after, your car wheel will be clamped.

I have several bays and cars and move the stickers around. Is this a problem?
No problem, the sticker will be marked with the bays that you own e.g. P1/28, 29, 30.
You need to display the sticker prominently on your vehicle windscreen when parking in the car park.
 
What shall I do if my Car/Motorcycle sticker is lost?
A Police Report is required for replacement at a chargeable sum of RM10.00.

What are the Terms & Conditions in applying for the Car/Motorcycle sticker?
  1. You must fill in a Resident Information Data / Car Park Sticker Renewal Form which is obtainable at the Management Office.
  2. You must not be a Unit Defaulter.
  3. If you are a Tenant or a Representative, please produce an authorisation letter from the landlord/owner or submit a photocopy of tenancy agreement.

2 comments:

  1. I have 2 cars and 1 car park and i was informed that i can only have 1 sticker and only can use 1 car. I parked my car at my parent's and depending on the circumstances i can either use any of the 2 cars. But why the management dictate which car can i use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are entitled to one sticker per bay can move the stickers between cars.

      Delete