Sunday, January 15, 2012

Water Leaks

The Management is concerned and will continue to address all leakage problems and cases of similar nature reported by owners and occupants in Villa Wangsamas. The following are the guidelines to address this matter:-

1) All complaints / reports must be made at the Management Office. The Management staff will record the necessary information and an acknowledge copy of the said complaint / report will be made available to the complainant which should be kept for future references.

2) The Management staff will inspect and establish the source of the leakage which would be either from the common area, units above or from those which are neighbouring the effected unit.

3) Should the source of the leakage is from the common area; the Management will undertake the remedial works or take the necessary action to rectify the problem.

4) If the source of the leakage is from the neighbouring unit, the Management will write to notify the problem to the unit's owner. The Management will accommodate a joint inspection at the owner's request.

5) The unit's owner is required by BCM Act 663 to maintain their parcel and keep it in the state of good order.

6) The parties involved should ideally work hand in hand to rectify the problem in good neighbourliness manner.

7) The Management will act as a mediator to parties involved and will assist with necessary advice.

We hope the above guidelines are sufficient and look forward to harmonious living in Villa Wangsamas.

6 comments:

  1. gud set of guidelines,to address situation of misunderstanding among neigbours to some nature of leakage problem's,but what i am concern is whether all MO staff are make to understand the guidelines so to act accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,

    On 27/12/2011, I had submitted a Complaint form on water leakage at my car park (P1-lot 261)when it rains but until today water still drips down when it rains. I had to park my car at a different angle to avoid the water dripping on my car boot. Surprisingly, on 5/2/2012 Security issued me a Clamping notice to inform me that my car is not parked properly.

    I understand Security is doing their job but if Maintenance had done their job to repair the leakage problem then I will be able to park my car properly in the parking lot.

    Therefore, I hope you will inform Security on my reason for not being able to park properly and get Maintenance to settle the water leakage problem soonest possible.

    Thank you.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the feedback and I’ll forward your issue to the management office to address. The water leakage issue is a concern and the developer is supposed to be resolving the problem however its slow progress and needs to be escalated again. It maybe possible to temporally assign you another bay whilst this is being resolved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.My name is Dr Gopi and I live in F 15-3a. For the past few months the pipes up on the door of the master bedroom has been growing with fungus. i initially thought the area was moist and have done everything I could think of to clear that issue. the ceiling of my masterbedroom toilet is also infested with fungus. I am now concerned if the unit above mine is leaking water that is damaging my ceiling. Is it possible for the Management to look into this?
      Thanks

      Dr Gopi

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hi Dr Gopi,
      I live in B 16-05 and i have the same problem, master bedroom toilet ceiling has been damage by leaking water, now there is a big hole
      May I ask how is your problem settled? I need your information to know who's responsibility to pay and settle this situation
      Kindly contact/whatsapp/wechat - 0162376694 (Vince)
      Appreciate for your prompt reply

      Delete